ATTENTION: This legal notice applies to the entire contents of this website under the domain name [http://http://www.peregrine-bryant.co.uk/] (the “Website”). The Website is owned and operated by Peregrine Bryant Architects Ltd whose registered office is at The Courtyard, Fulham Palace, Bishop’s Avenue, London, SW6 6EA, United Kingdom (“Peregrine Bryant Architects”, also referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”).
Please read the policy below carefully before using this Website. By using or registering on this Website you accept and agree to the terms and conditions of this policy. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this Website.
Peregrine Bryant Architects is committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to its Website and to providing a safe and secure online environment for accessing and viewing the content of the Website.
This policy (together with our Website Terms and Conditions of Use and any other document referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data.
Peregrine Bryant Architects may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Website.
- Information that we collect from you
- To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Use of your information
- Disclosure of your information
We may transfer or disclose your personal information to our professional advisers and to such other parties as we consider necessary for the administration of the Website and related business.
- Security and data retention
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Peregrine Bryant Architects will do its best to protect your personal data, it cannot guarantee the security of any personal data your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- We will keep your personal data only for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes outlined in this policy, or for the duration required by law, whichever is the longer.
- Third Parties Websites
- Access to information
You are entitled to see the personal data held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. We are entitled by law to make a small administrative charge for providing such data.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed at email@example.com